Conditions of Use
Welcome to eMyPA.com. The services provided by eMyPA.com are subject to the following conditions. If you subscribe to one or more services provided by eMyPA.com you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit eMyPA.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio-clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, created by eMyPA.com or it’s partners is the property of eMyPA.com and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of eMyPA.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by eMyPA.com, and protected by international copyright laws.
eMyPA.com trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not eMyPA.com, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits eMyPA.com. All other trademarks not owned by eMyPA.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by eMyPA.com or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- If you subscribe to one or more eMyPA.com services, we grant you a limited license to access and make use of the subscribed services.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents.
- You may not transfer to license (of subscribed services) to any other party or entity.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of eMyPA.com.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of eMyPA.com and our associates without express written consent.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing eMyPA.com name or trademarks without the express written consent of eMyPA.com.
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by eMyPA.com.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of eMyPA.com so long as the link does not portray eMyPA.com, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any eMyPA.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. eMyPA.com and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
By visiting eMyPA.com, you agree to abide by the laws of India, which, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and eMyPA.com or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to eMyPA.com or to services you subscribe through eMyPA.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Bangalore, India, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate eMyPA.com intellectual property rights, eMyPA.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in Bangalore, India, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules of Indian Arbitration Act, 1996. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to eMyPA.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.