Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions have been around in the market for over 20 years. We can barely find an enterprise that doesn’t use a CRM solution. Research firm Gartner has projected CRM market to be worth US$ 37 Billion! Yet most companies have a challenge in implementing the CRM solution of their choice.
The utility of a CRM solution can be maximized if the sales representatives, who are the primary source of data for it, use it effectively. The design of most CRM solutions requires the sales representative to spend considerable amount of time making manual data entries. Reliable surveys have been published that estimate that a sales representative could take about 4 – 6 hours of time per week to manually enter data into a CRM system.
Sales persons are given incentives to generate more revenues. So, they tend to postpone or bypass this task. Instead they use this time in approaching more customers and work towards closing more deals. In turn, this leads to inaccurate/incomplete data entering the CRM. This results in the senior leadership of the enterprise:
- Getting an insufficient picture of how their products/services are selling
- Lacking accurate customer insight
- Misled into making a sub-optimal decision
It becomes imperative for the senior leadership in an enterprise to incentivise the sales representatives to utilize the CRM to the maximum possible extent. They can do this when the sales representatives find the following qualities in the CRM:
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Enables note and context information capture with minimal effort on their part
- Available anytime, anywhere, i.e., on mobile
This is where eMyPA can fit in as an ideal solution. With emyPA, a salesperson can add the customer data in jiffy with following features:
- Context Information Capture
- Note Capture using voice to text
- Business Card Digitization
- Minutes of Meeting
As an Enterprise mobile app, eMyPA makes the data available anytime AND anywhere. This enables the sales representatives with the relevant customer data on their fingertips. Using defined and standard API calls, eMyPA can push the relevant data captured by the sales representatives to the existing CRM.
eMyPA can be an effective Context-Capture tool that –
- Is easy and intuitive to use,
- Enables the user to capture the context information relevant to the business as it is getting generated,
- Makes information available @ your fingertips.
- Interfaces seamlessly with CRM
Disciplined use of eMyPA can enable an enterprise sales force to gather accurate context information from their customers and prospects. This will enable them to pitch the right product to the right person at the right time and right price.