Business cards are integral to businesses across the world. So much so that when someone thinks of starting a business, the first thing they do is create their business cards.
It started as a piece of paper that would share your contact details when you meet someone new to keep in touch. However, over time it evolved to become a document that reflects your brand identity.
Today we are at a point in time in life when the world is seeking options to go paperless. Digital solutions are slowly but surely replacing paper based methods of information exchange. By extension this also begs the question –
Would an e-business card replace the familiar paper business card?
As the world is growing so is technology and ease of living. Some of the challenges that exchange of paper business card leads to are:
- Lost / Misplaced Business Card
- People forget to add the contact details to their phone book and the connection breaks
- Data in physical form is cumbersome to manage
It is to overcome these challenges that the e-business card has evolved. These are digital cards that have all your details encoded in a standard VCF File. The file is exchanged with your contacts over email. Some of the advantages that e-business cards provide are:
- Exchanging information in electronic form – saving paper printing, storing and handling cost
- Receiver can easily add the sender’s contacts directly into the mobile phone book with a click
- Mobile phone book is accessible on the cloud anytime, anywhere on on any device
eMyPA provides a complete suite of features to an enterprise team to store, manage and engage their contacts. It also provides an e-business card exchange feature that enables the user to share her LinkedIn profile and Picture. This will enable her to take the relationship forward with her clients.